Pages

Monday 31 August 2020

Have You Ever Been Camping Before? Because It's INCREDIBLY INTENTS (Get it? Intense? In tents??)


Kia Ora! O(≧▽≦)O

----------------------------------

Welcome back to my blog! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Today, we were free to blog about any topic school related!

So I decided to share with you some information about our camp coming up in 2 DAYS! (≧ω≦)

I've put a biteable together containing a fair amount of information related to the school camp.

This will contain information such as the activities, transport, etc...ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Since there isn't much to say here...
Please read, comment, and enjoy! v(=∩_∩=)フ

----------------------------------



School blog - School Camp Information on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.