Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

My LoVe FoR JamEs CLEAR iS VeRy CLEAR :D

Hello There!

--------------------------------------------
Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to post a blog about what we learned about James Clear and some of the strategies we learned!

(Well, I didn't really choose to blog about this, the teacher told us to. (  ゚,_ゝ゚)   )

Anyways, one of the strategies that I learned from James Clear is to start incredibly small.

ALTHOUGH, to learn about what it is, YOU'LL have to look through the SLIDES!

Muahahahahaha, I'm evil. (≧ω≦) >:)

Anyways, Please Read, Comment, and enjoy!

Here's a LINK if you want to know more about James Clear. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

--------------------------------------------






--------------------------------------------
Well, how was it?

Do these sound like things that you would find useful?

Did this help you at all?

Have you heard about James Clear before now?
'
Leave your answer in the comments below!

:D

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. I agree with James. Sometimes it is a simple matter of just starting. anywhere. Even if it turns out you have started a little bit wrong, you at least know more. There is a saying: Are you starting to fail...or failing to start. And it's usually the second one. Good blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.