Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

HEY YOU! Please look at THIS Blog post! -_-

HEY YOU!

---------------------------------------
Yeah, YOU!

child, adult, random person reading my blog!

In rimu, we had a writing competition!

And I need YOU to vote!

Okay, let me explain. 

Not so long ago, we all competed in a writing competition. 

There is a grid of 28 words added in by rimu.

We had to write down the first thing that came to mind when we heard the word -

BRAIN!


 and we need to use as many of those 28 words in our story as we can.

Here's the list -



Speaking of stories, we need to write about one of 3 categories -

A news report, a poem, or a compelling mystery!

And now, this is where we need YOU!

Yes, YOU!

You need to go onto the rimu blog and put in your votes!

(Also, I recommend voting for "A very clever murder mystery!")

I'm just saying, that it looks really good!

Not that it's mine, or anything...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.