Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

Why did the pianist keep banging his head against the keys? He was playing by ear. :D


Hello there! 

------------------------------------------

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, a small amount of musicians came over to our school FOR FREE to play us a few things and teach us.

And this was a GREAT opportunity for the school.

Since you like, NEVER get an offer for the CSO t0 play at your SCHOOL for FREE!

Although, I think that part of the reason they came here was because of Mia.

Because they know her.

So, I'd like to tell you about it.

AND I"VE JUST REALISED I HAVE 4 MINUTES TO FINISH.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

------------------------------------------









Well, did you like it?

I hope you did. -_-

Have you ever seen a concert hosted by the CSO?

Have you even HEARD of them before?

Have they played a few songs at YOUR school??

------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Hana I am Olivia From Yaldhurst Model school
    This blog was very interesting I enjoyed reading about what you found interesting at the orchestra but next time I think that you could add less writting and more photos and pictures to make you blog more fun and exciting and also I can't see the videos it says that I need access for them.
    Why did you think the bason was cool?
    Kind regards Oliva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana. An orchestra does sound amazing live. And the Star Wars theme is rather inspirational for some reason. My favourite instrument is probably the saxophone, but I also like the harp. Some more images would have been nice, but I enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.