Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

What Colour are YOUR EYEBALLS?


Hello There!

-------------------------------------
Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've blogged about what I learnt about my class!

Basically learning about everyone in my classes eye colour. -_-

It all started with the digital sign in...

Aaannndd, You'll have to figure out WHY it started with the digital sign in, and what the digital sign in IS.

hehe, I'm EVIL.

Well, the rest is in the slideshow down below.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

-------------------------------------










Have you ever done this before?

Did you learn something new today?

Was this helpful for you in any way?

-------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. Hi Hana. Great chart. I actually watched the video you recommended. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, DADA. I see that you have been keeping up on my blogs. Keep that title of being the most active parent on blogs!! -_-

      I'm glad to see that you found this interesting, and perhaps helpful! Ya'know, it's kinda weird that I'm writing to you. I normally just talk with you at home. :P

      - From your daughter. Her name is Hana, if you forgot. ;-;

      Delete
  2. Hi hana.
    my name is lucas your post police buddy.
    what color are you eyes?
    mine are brown
    was this fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Lucas! Nice to see you commenting on my blogs!

      Because it seems like you're wondering, my eyes are brown. Nothing special. NOT SAYING THAT BROWN EYES AREN'T BAD, OR ANYTHING. :D

      TO answer your other question, this was quite fun! The customizing of the graphs were quite cool. -_-

      I ALWAYS love customizing things. If I can't, MY LIFE IS OVER. ;-;

      - Hana

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, now this makes me wonder about what you wrote in here. :P ;-;

      I'm a curious person, okay??

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.