Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

My Reading DLO!


Hi!

---------------------------------------
Welcome back to my blog!

This week, we have been doing some reading!

We have a new text every week that we have to do a DLO and a blog about on Fridays.

My DLO is in the slideshow down below!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

(The intro is short because I didn't really have anything else to say ;-;)

---------------------------------------





---------------------------------------

So, overall, I think that this went pretty well.

I'm quite proud of my drawing at the end!



Have you ever done something like this?

Have you ever heard of the story "Another Chance"?

If not, do you think that I spoiled it too much?

BYE!

---------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.