Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

WARNING: I Have Entered The Building ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


Bonjour!

------------------------------------------


Bienvenue sur mon blog!

Okay, enough French...

(Put what I said through google translate, I DARE YOU.)

Today, I've decided to tell you about the lesson Miss Morgan had taken us through about copyright.

We followed along on a bunch of exciting activities, including a photo collage about ourselves. 

We used images on unsplash to create them.

And like Miss Morgan told us, we added the name of the person who took the photo.


So, the photo collage about me is in the drawing down below.

Please read, (Look with your EYEBALLS) comment, and enjoy!

------------------------------------------




------------------------------------------

So, overall, I quite liked creating this.

Oh yeah, and if you don't get a few things, I'll explain:

the first row to the left, is my name, age, and best subject.

The next row to the right is my favourite animal, my favourite food, and what I think is cool.

The next one to the right is what I love, my favourite colour, and my family.

The one to the very right is my dream destination, my home country, and my nickname: Banana. 

It's cause it rhymes with Hana. 

And if you're confused, you pronounce my name as Haa, and then naa. 

Hana is Japanese for flower!

So, BACK TO THE REFLECTION.

Like I said, I found it fun creating this. 

All these photos were from unsplash. 

Except for the photo of my family, we took that ourselves.

Have YOU ever done something like this?

Have YOU actually done this with Miss Morgan? (Well, you never know...)

Do YOU think that my nickname is WEIRD??

Here's the full version:

Hana Banana From Banana Rama...

My Dad came up with that. 

And then there's my sister:

Mika Bilika from Costa rica.

NO. 

My sister is NOT from Costa rica...

Well, that's all I have for you today, see you later!!


------------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Hi Hana. They certainly are some awesome images. I especially like the first image with your name in it. I want to go there...I wonder if you can hunt there? Oh and that's a nice looking family image you have there too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.