Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

What is twenty metres long, ugly, and sings 'Scotland The Brave'? The Loch Ness Songster!!


Hello!

-----------------------------------------------

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to blog about my writing that I did!

And no, it isn't going to just be 5 super long, BORING paragraphs of "What have I been doing while under quarantine?"

(well, there is one paragraph, but it's just about the mascot. So, I hope that's fine. T^T)

Because the teachers were nice, and gave us a few fun anzac activities to do for our writing tasks!

And one of them was:

Make a mascot for the class, a team, or your family.

So, that's what I did!

Down below is the mascot for our family, and the explanation on why it might look a bit over the top. :P

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------





      ^
      |
      |
      |
      Full Screen:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. It's me. Your Dad. I think your art work is very creative. Maybe we need to change the McMillan family crest and stick Nessy on there?
    Yes you are correct, we are a bit weird, but that's ok if you know it and laugh about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.