Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

A lot of people are afraid of getting buried underground... ...but that's really only a MINER problem. Heh, get it? MINER?? MINOR??


Hello!

---------------------------------------------------

Welcome back to my blog!

Today, I've decided to blog about some more exciting writing!

Today, I chose the activity 'Minecraft scene'

It said to recreate the underground tunnels used in world war 1.

It said to explain how the tunnels were used.

And that's what I'm going to do!

In this slideshow down below contains all the information about the tunnels, with some pictures too!

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. Hi hana. Those are some very impressive tunnels. They were probably a lot smaller in real life as they mainly used just shovels and were mostly trenches to stay low to avoid being shot. Did you know that they used to dig tunnels under the enemies trenches and then blow them up! Terrible times...makes the virus seem not so bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana! It's Mia! You know me already :) WOW! Your minecraft scene is 1 billion times AWESOME! It's so cool, I loved how you used real facts about the tunnels to create something that was similar.

    There are soooooo many beds! Funny thing though, I bet if you slept in the bottom one in minecraft, you would suffocate because the top bed is so close -_-.

    I have nothing for your to improve on, except, maybe you could add some barrels or something? I mean didn't they store stuff in there? Maybe, I'm not sure, just an idea anyway.

    Keep it up Hana!
    Your best friend,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.