Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

I Bet Jellyfish Are Sad That There Are No Peanut Butter Fish...


J-ello!

------------------------------------------------
Welcome back to my blog! (   ^U^)人(≧V≦   )/

Today, I've decided to blog about more of my exciting writing!

(I bet that I'm going to blog about writing on my next blog, too. I'll see how I go...)

And we've gotten a new set of activities!

The activities matrix is called "Together At Home" It's a very fitting name. ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ

It's just as fun as the Anzac writing too, which is good! (∪ ◡ ∪)

Anyways, I've made a slideshow about 7 facts about jellyfish!

Since the activity that I chose was all about jellyfish!

(that explains the "J-ello" part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  )

Anyways, please read, comment, and enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------









▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒ ~ Hello! ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ▒▒

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. A very informative blog with some excellent art work. It's very clever how you can get the glowing effect. Did you know that the Americans call their Jam Jelly? The peanut butter and jelly sandwich is actually a peanut butter and jam sanwich. :-p

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.