Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

I'M ROYALTY BY MARRIAGE???


Hello, my SERVANTS!!

----------------------------------------------------

Welcome back to my blog!

(Also, don't worry, none of you are my servants ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノ )

Today, I've decided to blog about how I found out that I am actually royalty by marriage!

And no, I'm not kidding. I'm SERIOUS. 

One of my ancestors married William The Conqueror...

And not only that, but one of the knights in my family tree saved Richard The Lionheart's LIFE, and as a reward, he was made governor of Bamburgh Castle!!

Crazy stuff, right?

Anyways, how we found out this stuff (And more information about my family tree) will be in the biteable down below!

(Yeah, I figured that I needed to have more of a variety of things. Because I've been doing only slideshows lately :P)

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------







----------------------------------------------------

So, overall, I was quite surprised, by this! But of course, I was ECSTATIC.

(Also, I"m quite proud of the biteable :3 )

So, do you have anything interesting in your family tree?

Have you had a look at your family tree?

What thing about your family tree were you the most surprised at?

Leave your answers down in the comments below!


Search Results

Web resul

3 comments:

  1. Sup g I love this blog post you do not need to work on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hana. I was surprised by some of our relatives from the past too! Possibly explains why you, Mika and I are so fascinated with knights and medievil times. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hana, I really like your blog about your family tree. I don't go that far in my family tree, and you a royalty that is awesome. I want to be royalty that would be the best, I am moldy the we were not treated like the royalty. I have a question how did you find out that far from Bridie. 😊

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.