Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

The Best Age 🎂

Hey there! Today, I've decided to post my homework! this week, the teacher asked us this: What is the best age to be? Why? Talk to two different people in your family and find out what they thing and why. Make a Google Drawing with three avatars of you & your family members that shares their thoughts. There isn't much to say, because the slide below says everything else. (Also, all of the pictures on my blog I made myself) Please read, comment, and enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana, I really like how you have made this amazing cake! You could say on slide 7 where there a link is. Make sure not to tell you mum and dads age. I like how you have written heaps of information. What is your next slide going to be? From Nishka✌

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.