Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

My... Uhhhh, Dragon With No Name!

Hey there! Today, I've decided to post a blog about my dragon! So, for writing, we are doing a non -chronological report. Therefore, the teacher got us to research some islands that are in the How To Train Your Dragon Race To The Edge, choose a suitable island for your dragon, and make your dragon! And by the title, you can probably guess that my dragon has no name yet. So I'm hoping that you can give my dragon a name! In the slide below I will tell you all about the dragon, it's features, personality, and much more. So hopefully, you guys will be able to hopefully come up with a creative and suitable name for my dragon! Please read, comment, and enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Hana. How about naming your dragon Xena (pronounced Zena). Your dragon is obviously not to be messed with. Like most dragons I guess. Great art work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Dad! I actually might go with xena! where did you get that name anyway?

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Hana, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I like the way you showed the personality of the dragon aswell as information about the island and more information about the dragon.

    My name suggestion would be a Pearlyte. I got it from the name of my own dragon, the Flower Crystalyte.

    This reminds me of my own dragon, that's why I suggested the name Pearlyte, it has the same ending to the word.

    To improve, I think you could add different backgrounds on each slide, maybe neon. But keep the blue slide for your dragon because I see it's a water dragon.

    Bye, Hana! I loved looking at your post and I can't wait to see more amazing work.

    -Amelia 😉

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.