Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Books Make Our World Bigger!

Hi there! Today, I'm posting a blog about... you guessed it! Books! So, for our homework this week, I decided to do a book review of a book that I had recently finished. My book is called Fire Girl. And it may sound like those girly books that girls normally get, like those pony books, but it's not. You can tell by the cover! Just search up Fire Girl Matt Ralphs, and you'll see! (Hint: It's in the first 5 rows, you definitely won't miss it!) Please read, comment, and enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. hi hana xalia thank you for commenting on my blog and just curius how did you customize that backround

    ReplyDelete
  2. xalia again the gif on my blog sepose to be funny and i like your blog bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hana. I would have liked some more colour in your blog. Possibly a picture of the book cover if possible? But otherwise it was well written as usual. Good job. P.S. You gave us the name of the author twice FYI. I think it was a mistake. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.