Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

My Non Chronological Report! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Hey there! today, i've decided to post a blog about the non chronological reports we are doing for writing. So, for the past days we've been preparing, and then writing a non chronological report. They are about our inventions! In fact, we've been learning and making our own inventions for quite some time. My invention is the new and improved bird carrier. (Please don't make fun of me because I already know this is a really, really bad invention...) Anyway, the slide down below has my non chronological report, and my invention. Please read, comment, and enjoy!










2 comments:

  1. I like your invention Hana. Especially the movable disposable compartment. I had a magpie once. He was call Maggie. He used to sit on my shoulder and poo down my back. That wouldn't happen with your invention.
    What is the strap for? I think $40 is too cheap. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hanna,
    I really like your invention. It looks and sounds really cool.
    Have you thought about making it in real life? or have you?
    I would love to see photos if you have!
    Keep up the good work!
    Sincerely Staci.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.