Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

The Super Spectacular Speech competition!

Hi there!

Today, I've decided to post a blog about the Yaldhurst Model School speech competition!

Yesterday the whole school participated in a speech competition.

The year 1s competed against each other, the year 2s competed against each other, the year 3s competed against each other, and so on.

There isn't much to say here, because the Biteable (Yes, it's been a long time since I've done a Biteable before :3) down below says everything else. Please read, comment, and enjoy!




The Super Spectacular Speech Competition! on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. Interesting to hear the results from the speech competitions. I look forward to hearing your speech next year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.