Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Mufti day!

Hi there! 

Today, I"ve decided to post about Mufti day! (Do you like the colours? :3) 

And if you were wondering why we had a mufti day?

Well, the year 7s and 8s are soon going to Wellington camp! (But sadly not me :( )

And on mufti day if we want to wear mufti we have to bring a gold coin donation.

 And with all that money that the school saves up, is going to be used for Wellington camp.

The rest of the information is in the slide below.

Please read, comment, and enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.