Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

My Really Short, Really Unprofessional And Rushed Screencastify :P


Kia ora! 

Today I've decided to post a blog to teach others how one of the grid methods I have practised. I had to use a screencastify. (even though I really don't like them) 

WARNING! This screencastify is really rushed and really unprofessional.

 I had to end the video really quickly because someone had just entered the door. And I didn't want to catch that in my screencastify XD

Anyways, please read comment and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana!

    I love what you said but there is a little problem, I can not see your slides! Could you please set the settings so that I can see the slides?

    From Nishka at TM2

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.