Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

The new and improved Maths Whizz

Ki ora! Today, I decided to blog about The new and improved Maths Whizz. I know that once I have finished this blog, I will go straight onto Maths Whizz. That's how much I love the new update. There always isn't much to say because it says everything else in the video down below. And if you want to use biteable, here's the link to one of my blogs that tells you how to use it. Please read, comment, and enjoy!



The New and improved Maths Whizz! on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. I wish I had Maths Whizz when I was at school. My maths really was boring. The only avatar I had was a green plastic soldier. I kept him in my pencil case. Great slide. Once again I like how you were able to match the slide with your narration.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.