Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

How to use Biteable

Hi there! Today, I'm going to blog about how to use Biteable. I am only teaching you how to put the Biteable on your blog. If you instructions are unclear, then please comment down below, but I might not be replying once the video sifts down to the bottom. The reason why I'm posting this is because a couple days ago, Chloe, Gracie, and Julia taught us how to use Biteable (But I already knew how to use it so I was the pro). This Biteable is a little long, so brace yourselves! Because there are 26 video clips, and it took me a long time to finish this! Please read, comment, and enjoy!


Hana 7 on Biteable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.