Pages

Saturday 17 October 2020

What Did The Egg Do When It Saw The Frying Pan...? IT SCRAMBLED! (Best Jokes Award Goes To ME )

 Hello There!

------------------------------------------

Welcome back to my blog!

I haven't posted in a while, because we were EXTREMELY busy at the end of term 3, and we were also setting a few things up and getting into the swing of things. 

Today, I've FINALLY decided to do a blog post for my homework.

And THIS type of homework is a bit different.

I GUESS it's KIND OF optional, but it is expected of us to contribute to this.

Come to think of it, the teacher probably said that because she wanted us to take control of our own learning and become self-managed individuals. :P

And so, from a giant list of "40 old fashioned skills kids NEED to know nowadays", I chose "How to make scrambled eggs" because I was hungry.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, I got  my Mum & Dad to supervise me while I tried to cook. \( ̄▽ ̄;)/

Please read, comment, and enjoy!

------------------------------------------




1 comment:

  1. Hi Hana. What a spud-tacular blog. Some mashed potato would go well with those scrambled aggs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.